1. How do I create an account?
2. How long will it take me to create an account?
3. How do I register for a Werry Workforce Whāraurau event?
4. How do I update my details?
5. How will I know that I have successfully completed the registration process for a Werry Workforce Whāraurau event?
6. Can one person register a group of people for a Werry Workforce Whāraurau event?
7. What is my username and/or password?
8. “I have tried to register several times, however an error message comes up saying my email address is already in use.”
9. I have created an account but have not received any emails.
- Go to http://www.werryworkforce.org/user/register
- Fill in the details and complete all mandatory fields. If you are a professional, please select 'Professional' as your audience type.
- Answer the Captcha question
- Click 'Create new account' to submit your details.
When you click ‘Create new account' you will be sent an email to confirm your email address. Click the link in the email and then you will be asked to create a password for your account.
Alternatively, you can click on the Werry Workforce event you are wanting to attend and click ‘Create a User Account’ link in the login box to set up your account.
Please allow a few minutes to complete the initial creation of your account, as we collect all your necessary details.
Please note this is a ‘one-off’ process – next time you wish to register for a Werry event, you can simply enter your username and your password to register for it.
- If you have an account already, go to the event you would like to attend.
- Enter your login details in the login box on the page.
- Click on the ‘Register for this event’ button.
- Log in here
- Click 'My Account' in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Click the 'Edit' tab
- Make your changes and then click the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the page.
We would appreciate you updating any of your details which are out of date when registering for Werry Workforce Whāraurau events.
All successful registrations will receive a confirmation email advising that your registration has been submitted to us. If you don’t receive this email you will need to try to register again. If you need help to complete this process please phone the person listed under the event you’re interested in attending and they can help you to complete this process. Please note that registrations for all Werry Workforce events are now only accepted online.
No, everyone who intends to register for an event must create a separate account and register individually for the event using their own unique email address.
If you don’t know your username or password, enter your email address here: http://www.werryworkforce.org/user/password. The system will send you an email including your username in the first line (eg. Jo.Bloggs) and a link to reset your password. If your email address isn’t recognised, it means it isn’t in our database yet. You will need to create a new account here. If you are a professional, please ensure that you select 'Professional' as your audience type and complete all mandatory fields.
Please note: if you are unsure of your username do not enter your email address in the username field. Instead follow the steps above.
Please call us on 09 923 4360. We may need to access your account for you to confirm your email address and ensure your 'Audience Type' is recorded as 'Professional'.
It is possible that your organisation has a firewall that blocks emails from us. Please contact your IT staff to add us to your "safe-sender" list.